Commercial Asset Manager
The Commercial Asset Management team is responsible for managing and maximizing the value of assigned assets of a fleet of PV and Wind assets throughout the USA. A person with an understanding of the energy industry and having managed contractors with some involvement in negotiating contracts would be an ideal fit. Our team members are responsible for a wide range of duties including:
- Managing the operation and profitability of assigned assets (wind and/or solar farms).
- Overseeing the Operations and Maintenance provider and reviewing performance of the assets.
- PPA and LGIA reporting and Owner’s compliance obligations (NERC & FERC).
- Warranty and Insurance Management of the equipment and the asset.
- Revenue assurance per the financial model and corresponding with lenders and investors.
- Managing Land owner and financing agreements.
- High level performance assessment of the plant.
We generally seek out individuals with solid energy industry experience in roles involving managing commercial relationships, overseeing contractors and negotiating contracts.